Eagle Care Services are currently recruiting Care Assistants nationwide in and around UK.
This position requires you to care for vulnerable adults within their homes and other community healthcare settings. New care assistants are welcomed but will be subject to training free of charge (subject to Terms & Conditions).
• To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements, reflecting policies and procedures and agreed standards under the direction of the Senior Carer/Nurse.
• To support and enable Service Users to maintain skills and personal interests whilst delivering person-centered care unique to each individual.
• To maintain skills at a current level, undertake such training and development as required from time-to-time to maintain and progress knowledge.
• Ensure Service Users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their well being.
• To contribute to the efficient running of the service.
• Support Service Users to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community.
• Ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support Service Users are followed.
• Be responsible for informing the Senior Carer/Nurse of any changes in the needs of Service Users.
• Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
• Knowledge of, and work within, the Fundamental Standards.
• Understand the regulatory framework that governs the service, including the role of CQC and their requirements.
• Commit to achieving the relevant qualifications commensurate with the role.
• Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by management.
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
• Be open to learning opportunities
• Leadership skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Hard working skills
Location: Wembley, UK
Job Types: Full time, part-time, contract basis, permanent, temporary
Pay Rate: £9 – £12 per hour (depending on level of experience and area covered to work)
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to call us on 02086094999.